After much thought, you have finally to go for a wedding planner to manage your wedding considering the fact that you don’t want to take the stress of planning it all by yourself and want of a perfect dream wedding. Now, How to choose your wedding planner? There are so many wedding planners in the market. Fret not; here we give you 10 questions to ask a wedding planner to know if he is capable of handling your dream wedding.
- How many weddings have you planned till date? Experience is a key factor
- Ask him about the different types of wedding being done like nowadays themed wedding is famous? Check his knowledge
- How grand can you plan my wedding with the given budget? Low cost best results
- How unique will you plan my wedding? You would have attended some of your friends weddings by now, you would want your wedding to stand out zara hatke (little different)!
- References please: Need to ask what others have to say
- Will you stick to the budget? Not a penny should exceed the budget
- How much would I save if I hire you?
- What services do you offer? Every wedding planner says he handles A to Z in wedding initially and then later apologizes for his inability to help you out in your requirement. Please request him to list out what he can do?
- How familiar are you with my community rituals? It might sound odd, but hey whether love or arranged-ultimately most will marry based on a particular community ritual.
- Why should I hire you? What other benefits do you offer.
Image source:Sheraz Khwaja
If you need wedding planners or Wedding consultants Please visit our website www.ezwed.in or Send your queries via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly share our blog and feel free to leave a comment below.