The brilliance of a Sari, as a dress, is eternal and unparalleled. The first question that usually gets to women is – How to wear a Sari? You have finally decided that the time has come to try your hand at saris. Your mom does it effortlessly every day, but you must be little scared when you think whether you can elegantly carry yourself like she does. Fret not, we will help you out with it! Here are few things you should know when you are about to try out a sari for the first time.
1. Choose a textile that is trouble-free!
3. Tighten that petticoat very well!
4. High heels are a strict no no!
5. Choose an occasion where less movement is required! Pick the event wisely
6. Avoid sari with heavy pallu!
7. Kindly seek someones help the first time!
Try this Video to know more about Sari draping
Please visit our website www.ezwed.in to get more wedding ideas or Send your queries via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly share our blog and feel free to leave a comment below.
Image source – Pinterest,MakkaStudios