Sure, she says she loves you, but words are cheap. Short of seeing her reaction when you ask her for one of her kidneys, is there any way to tell whether she’s really feeling that love? Thanks to science and a little bit of psychology, there is!
1. She loves the way you smell. Do you catch her burying her nose in your pillow after you get out of bed? Or does she reel in disgust when you skip your shower? If you’re sure you’ve been laying off the garlic but she’s still turning up her nose at you, you may have trouble. Studies have shown that women use the sense of smell in determining a life partner.
2. She’s happy for your successes. A woman who celebrates with you when your life goes well is truly invested in you and your future together. Does she belittle your accomplishments? That’s a sign of resentment. Not good.
3. She’s always touching you. Does she have trouble keeping her hands off you? Touching, especially non-sexual touching like smoothing your hair or leaning against your shoulder, is a sign she cares deeply for you. It makes her happy to know you’re within reach.
4. She actually means it when she asks how your day went. A person in love wants to empathize with the object of her affection. Knowing every little detail of your day helps her strengthen her connection to you.
5. She doesn’t snoop through your stuff. If her love is in doubt, she may find herself looking through your phone or browsing history for excuses to leave you. But a woman who gives you your privacy is willing to trust you. Trust is one of the strongest signs of love.
6. She constantly brings you up in conversations with others. You might have to go to mutual friends to figure this one out. If she talks about you a lot, it means she can’t stop thinking about you. Of course, if she’s just complaining about you, that’s another story.
7. She likes to share her food with you. Love creates a chemical in our bodies called oxytocin, and studies have shown that oxytocin increases generosity (as well as trust; see above). That doesn’t mean your true love won’t get annoyed when you steal all her french fries, but if she likes to offer you bites, that is a sign her oxytocin is flowing.
8. She’s there when you need her. This may seem obvious, but it’s also one of the most important. It’s easy to be with someone when everything is fun and the sun is shining. When life gets rough, though, a woman who really loves you won’t be saying sayonara and riding off into the sunset. She’ll want to go through it with you. That’s true love.
Please visit our website www.ezwed.in to get more Wedding Ideas or Send your queries via mail to email@example.com.
Kindly share our blog and feel free to leave a comment below.
Blog Source – Anurag Kashyap