Marriages are made in heaven & what better way to create the first & most memories of togetherness than in ‘God’s own country’! Kerala,Crowned as one of the best honeymoon destination in India, Kerala is blessed with several romantic destinations that sprouts love and tenderness. Beginning from majestically high mountains to dazzling rivers; surreal hill mountain stations to lazy backwaters; extravagant houseboats to wonderful beaches – Kerala offers you a complete romantic escapade into wilderness.
Regardless of our constraints, there is always a Kerala honeymoon tour packages which makes to your needs perfectly. There is much that you can do on this honeymoon, some of which are given below.
Things to do on your honeymoon tour of Kerala:
1. Houseboat Cruise in Alleppey
2. Camping in Wayanad
3. Go for Dolphin Spotting at Payyambalam beach
4. Go for Boating in Banasura Sagar Dam
5. Spice Plantation Walk, Wayanad
6. Visit the Ruined Jain temple of Wayanad
7. Take a Walk on Kuruva Island
8. Visit Soochipara Falls
9. Go Para Sailing at Payyambalam Beach
10. Go for Calicut Boat tour
11. Cycling through Spice Plantations, Munnar
12. Forest Trail in Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary