How to deal with your feelings when All Your Friends Are Getting Engaged…and You’re still waiting…
Are you in a predicament like which wedding to attend? When you two or perhaps even more weddings fall on a single day. Yes, you’re happy for your friends, but sometimes you can’t help yourself but think when it’ll be your turn. Believe us; Most of us have been there. We understand it. With all the invitations reaching you, here are our ways for dealing with all those feelings.
Pic Credit – Ashok Arsh Photography
[pullquote align=”full” cite=”” link=”” color=”” class=”” size=””]Also Read –10 things that crosses your mind when Your bestie is getting married![/pullquote]
- Think as to what exactly is it about marriage that is important to you?
- Attend engagements, weddings & bachelor parties.
- Try to focus on the couple and their happiness.
- Keep away from social media. Avoid it for few
- Express your feelings to others- it will lighten you up
- Remember your life is awesome & your marital status is such a small part of who you are
- Try to spend some time planning for your own dream wedding
Enjoy your life for what it is now, and be patient with the process.
Pic Credit – Creative Wedding Photography
[pullquote align=”full” cite=”” link=”” color=”” class=”” size=””] Also Read – 8 Types of BridesMaids You’ll find In Every wedding [/pullquote]
So, how did you feel when you were getting numerous invitations of your friends’ weddings? Let us know in the comments!
Please visit our website www.ezwed.in to get more Wedding Ideas or Send your queries via mail to email@example.com.
Kindly share our blog and feel free to leave a comment below.