The most attractive and intricate bridal blouse is curated by hand by artists! Beautifully designed and handcrafted bridal blouse with maggam work have stolen everyone’s heart and they are the best bet for your bridal blouse. They are artistically done, creatively curated blouse that can add a customized charm to any attire. Here are some of the best blouses with maggam designs that you should check out before you get your bridal blouse designed!
1. Layer it with everyone’s favourite kattam.
2. One for the Baahubali and Jhimikki kamal lover!
3. Swoon over silver zari for a change.
4. An alluring play of tones and kattam.
5. Add an intricate touch of thilagam stones.
6. A glorious radha-krishna blouse has an unmatched charm.
7. Cutwork + Stone + Kizhi, this blouse was designed to bedazzle.
8. Cutwork has a charm of its own.
9. A full floral aari work to impress.
10. The gorgeousness of gota over net.
11. Part maggam for a simple bride.
12. Peacock blouses for the win!
13. Cutwork and kundan for a beautiful bridal blouse.
14. Adding kaasu to your bridal blouse.
15. Mesmerize the crowd with maggam work over velvet.
16. We can’t miss lotus when it comes to bridal favourites.
17. Net sleeves with stunning zari work in gold.
18. An exclusive blouse with beautiful kundan stones.
19. A ravishing bridal blouse with stone work.
20. A bridal blouse that will bewitch you with its gold and silver zari.
21. A kattam blouse with vanki pattern embedded with kemp stones.
22. Classic puffed sleeves with a hint of maggam work.
23. A heavy zardozi blouse with stone work.
24. The elegance and intricacy of a beautiful aari work on this bridal blouse will leave anyone in awe.
25. Bridal Blouse Favorite – Temple design bridal blouse.
This isn’t it! For more bridal blouse inspiration – CLICK HERE!
Experience our services that Pampers you to remain stress free about your wedding day looks and beautifully capture the memories which can be cherished for life. Reach us : 7358063018, send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.