Achieving an amazing Bridal look starts with what kind of makeup you use. To put your best face forward, we suggest bridal checklist. Get Ideas, brides!
9 -12 months Before
- Decide on your wedding beauty budget. Don’t forget to include any pre-wedding treatments, such as facials into your plans.
- Start a beauty binder to contain notes, photos, and magazine clippings to provide inspiration for your big day
- Find out which salons or local artists offer wedding hair and /or makeup. Request price lists too. Since this might narrow your options
- Decide if you are ok going somewhere for your hair and makeup day of or if you’d like the stylists to come to you.
- If you’re thinking of a new haircut or colour for your wedding. then now is the time to try it all out
- Work with your dentists to address any concerns you may have
Pic Credit – WEDD ART
6-9 months before
- Schedule trial hair and makeup runs with any salons or artists in the area that offer bridal services
- If you plan to do your own makeup, then start playing with different colours, looks, and styles.
4- 9 months before
- Schedule hair and makeup appointments for the big day
- Visit a dermatologist if you have any minor skin issues you want to address before your wedding
- Test drive any skin & body treatments to make sure you don’t have a bad reaction. Plan a schedule of services with your authentication
- Consult with a brow specialist if brows need to grow out and/or be reshaped
1 month before
- Get a trim.
- Begin an optional at home tooth-whitening treatment or go in for a professional one.
2 weeks before
- Touch up your roots if your hair is colored
- Prepare clear directions to your wedding site & deliver them to everyone on your beauty team
- List & prepare your contact information and beauty team arrival times.
- Schedule manicures & pedicures for the day before the wedding
- To save time prepay for any beauty services planned for the day of the wedding
1 week before
- Confirm all beauty appointments
- Arrange to have a bridesmaid bring any hairpieces or accessories to the wedding site. so you don’t have to fear about keeping track of them on the day
- Start packing a bag with everything you will need for the wedding day.
- Get your final facial and body treatments to ensure maximum glow for your wedding
1-2 days before
- Apply self-tanner if you’re using it or go in for a professional application
- Go in for manicure and pedicure. It’s a best idea to bring your own colors so you can touch up any last-minute chips on the spot
- Wash your hair for the last time before your wedding Day dirty hair holds the style better than freshly washed hair
- Do a deep-conditioning hair spa approved by your stylist
The wedding day
- Shower four to five hours before your call time with a tight shower cap on to protect your hair. confirm arrival times with vendors and wedding party
- Get your hair styled three hours before call time
- Start applying makeup, or having it applied, while hair is setting or after it is styled at least one to two hours before the ceremony
- Don’t forget to moisturize your hands and double check your manicure. All eyes are on your new ring
- Don’t forget to touchup essentials with your mean you head to the ceremony
- Spritz perfume just as you are leaving so you will still have it on as you walk down the aisle.
[pullquote align=”full” cite=”” link=”” color=”” class=”” size=””] Happy Makeup Brides…! [/pullquote]
Please visit our website www.ezwed.in or Send your queries via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly share our blog and feel free to leave a comment below.