Weddings are filled with so many festivities and one of our favorites is the Haldi ceremony. Well, that’s mainly because it’s an intimate affair with just close family and friends, the bride or the groom aren’t overdosed with consciousness and it’s the best time to click some most loved pictures. And here are some tips on how to make your Haldi ceremony picture perfect!
- Don’t forget to get a professional photographer come in. Though you wouldn’t require a team, one professional could really capture some amazing memories.
- Haldi is all about the ‘yellow’, but a hint of other colors won’t hurt.
- It’s the best time to take all the fun photos with your loved ones.
- Some pictures with flowers before they start painting your face will be good. After all, you’ll be all dressed.
- Don’t forget to order your floral jewellery. There’s a striking amount of jewellery options that’s now available for haldi and mehendi ceremonies these days.
- Minimal décor in hues of oranges to yellows can really add a beautiful backdrop to the whole frame.
- Haldi ceremonies are a perfect outdoor event.
- Don’t forget that sunglasses can add that extra swag to any picture.
- A simple DIY photo-booth can be a happy corner in your fun Haldi ceremony.
- Most of all don’t forget to have a lot of fun!
Please visit our website www.ezwed.in for more Wedding Inspirations & real Wedding Stories or Send your queries via mail to email@example.com.
Kindly Follow our Blogs and feel free to leave a comment below.